[gothic-l] Source

jdm314 at AOL.COM jdm314 at AOL.COM
Sat May 27 02:30:47 UTC 2000

I'm at Georgetown University for my sister's graduation. I remembered taht
last time I visited here I found a cool Gothic book, so while I was here I
thought I'd look it up again. The book is Koebler's _Verseichnis der
Lateinisch-Gotischen Entsprechungen der Bibeluebersetzung_, a Latin-Gothic
Gothic-Latin Dictionary. A dream come true for me, as far as composition is
concerned, since my knowledge of Latin is very good, and I'm used to writing
about modern concepts in it.
    I looked for info on this book on the web, and found nothing at all.
Therefore I decided to just xerox it for myself. Not surprising that I
couldn't find this book, seeing as I'm about the only person in the world who
would be interested in it. Thank you Koebler!

-iusteinus/IVSTINVS