[gothic-l] Re: The Scandinavian Origin of the Goths and Other Germanic Peoples

dirk at SMRA.CO.UK dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Wed Nov 1 09:16:17 UTC 2000

Hi Keth,
these are very interesting points. You said that 'a kind of
Scandinavian (I suppose you mean Proto-Germanic) language was spoken
around 2000 BC in Sweden. That may well be the case. A Swedish