[gothic-l] Re: The Scandinavian Origin of the Goths and Other Germanic Peoples

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Wed Nov 1 12:50:12 UTC 2000

Hi Dirk,
If you read the Golandic history many of your questions will be answered.
The old name of the island from where the Goths emigrated is Gutland and
the people is called gutar and the language is called gutniska. According
to professor Elias Wessén their language is almost identical to the Gothish
language.

http://gotland.luma.com

Tore

eLerts