[gothic-l] Ashkenaz

Rudy A Carrera rudy.carrera at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Nov 10 03:53:00 UTC 2000

I'm a bit surprised, considering the depth of knowledge list members have on
Crimea region, that no one seems to realize that King Bulan (a Khazar) chose
Judaism in 8th Century or so, converting his people en masse to avoid having
to ally himself with Rome, Byzantium or the Ottomans...  Of course, if I am
walking in to an old thread where this has been mentioned, I certainly
apologize.

I would surmise, being a layman, that of course these crypto-ethnic-Jews are
of Scythian stock, even if in some small part, thereby making them little
different than the Europeans and Eurasians surrounding them today or in the
past.

Best,

Rudy Carrera
Falçata-Galia Recordings