[gothic-l] I am new too the list

gothreiks at AOL.COM gothreiks at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 13 23:52:03 UTC 2000

In a message dated 11/13/00 4:24:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
matt at invisionstudiosinc.com writes:

> What would you like to know? If you just SCA
> translated into Gothic, we might be able to do that.

OK, thanks
 For instance Reiks = King/ruler

What would be : Queen, Prince/Princess, Duke/duchess, count/countess,
viscount/viscountess, Knight, Baron/Baroness, Honorable Lord, Lord, Lady.
Milord/Milady?
 Also, does anyone know the chain of command for a Gen? Or did they follow
Roman examples?
 Many Thanks
 (That spells Gothen, squire of Kurn)