[gothic-l] Gothic Peoples

bertil mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Nov 16 13:28:11 UTC 2000

Anthony,

In my humble opinion there are three
Gothic peoples: the Ostrogoths, the
Visigoths and the Gepids.

There is a couple of hundred Burgundian words
preserved and mostly personal names of Langobards.
Langobardic is what the Germans call a
"Ruinensprache".

Mostly personal names are preserved of the Vandalic
language. I am contemplatig for the Germasnic list
some contributions on Vandalic names.

Gothically

Bertil