[gothic-l] The Gothic and Eruli Proto-Vikings

bertil mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Tue Nov 21 10:05:49 UTC 2000

Dirk,

Think you don't remember correctly concerning
Wolfram. Some peoples were of German origin,
no doubt, like the Suebi, Alemanni, Bavarians
and so forth. Wouldn't it be godd for this
list if you informed about the German peoples
of Germanic origin instead of trying to make
all Germanic peoples German. It makes me a little
uneasy.

Gothically

Bertil