[gothic-l] Gothic-L Reminder

M. Carver matt at INVISIONSTUDIOSINC.COM
Wed Nov 22 23:13:14 UTC 2000

Hails!

This is just a reminder that all threads should try to keep on topic, i.e.
the Goths and directly related issues. Germanic-L and ONNet or similar lists
(or private email) are good resorts for discussion about general Germanic
and/or Scandinavian history. Please examine the object of your posts before
you send them and see whether it is in keeping with the subject at hand. I
know it is hard to restrict oneself to such a small area of study, and
sometimes germanic cultural issues spread trans-tribally and are not very
containable. However, I would appreciate it if we always begin and end with
the Goths, so to speak, in our discussions, and be sure to relate the object
of the post always back to that people. Thanks in advance for helping
preserve the Gothic-L's namesake and making the list's name meaningful!

Cheers,
Matthew "Matþaius" Carver
Gothic-L Administrator