[gothic-l] Eruli

sunburst sunburst at JETSTREAM.NET
Thu Oct 19 19:29:58 UTC 2000

Hails Bertil!

<<If you can receive .pdf-files, I can send the
article electronically. Unfortunately the
map is not very clear in the .pdf format.>>

Unfortunately, we cannot recieve pdf files.  Is there any chance you could convert it to RTF, WORD, WORKS, or even TEXT?  If not, please go ahead and send it as it is, and I will have to try to convert it here.  I'm very much looking forward to reading this article, and hoping I can recieve it in readable format.  Thank you,

Albareiks

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"