[gothic-l] Albareikis Poem

sunburst sunburst at JETSTREAM.NET
Sat Oct 28 17:01:43 UTC 2000

Hails Matthaiu!

<<I recall that I responded with some corrections but I don't know how many
other people on this list are ready for Gothic poetry in GAV yet or are
familiar enough with grammar to make for quick reading and sight
correction.>>

I did recieve the corrections you sent for my first, shorter poem, which I
certainly appreciated.  If any corrections for my second, longer poem were
sent out, I did not recieve them.   I understand about there being less
opportunity for critique, especially with a longer work in an "uncharted"
paradigm.  Thanks for responding.    Albareiks

eGroups eLerts