[gothic-l] Iron (but no Bronze) Age Goths

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Mon Sep 25 05:08:55 UTC 2000

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!

The Goths migrated to most researchers around
BC, long after the Bronze Age. Most of the history
of the Goths falls within the Iron Age, so any of the
leading works on the Goths would do.

Gothically

Bertil Haggman