[gothic-l] Your opinions on this site...

sig sigmund at ALGONET.SE
Thu Sep 28 23:33:58 UTC 2000

Dear Vito Evola,

 The book you are referring to came out of print prior to WWI (1915), hence it's impact regarding the much later
dating than assumed for the wrighting of Wulfila's bible should be discernible by now if any.

Vito Evola wrote:

> I've read some of it. It seems hard to believe, but it does come from
> a professor at Harvard, so there must be *some* credibility.

Best regards,

Hesychia

Maybe I'll present myself later.

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!