[gothic-l]Re: ¿What happened with the Vandalic, Swebic and Ostrogothic Kingdoms?

czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Tue Apr 3 17:09:09 UTC 2001

Isidore of Seville wath not himself a Visigoth?
I think that I have read this somwhere...

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at y..., Friþunanþs Ximeneiks - <jimenezf at a...> (Fernando

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM