[gothic-l] Re: Visigothic Music (rel.)/script/link

Friþunanþs Elatheus Ximeneiks - (Fernando E. Ximenez) jimenezf at ALPHA.MONTCLAIR.EDU
Sat Apr 14 00:46:12 UTC 2001

     The link I supplied earlier concerning the << Beatus Apocalypse >>
(below) will take you to the main page (in frames). Next - click on the
'Apocalypse' link.  - Next - click on the Morgan Beatus link. The Morgan
Beatus page will have four of the illuminated pages.

Sorry if there was confusion, links to framed pages are difficult to
negotiate.

Cheers, F.X.