[gothic-l] Are EE Jews half-Goths?

l_labkovsky at HOTMAIL.COM l_labkovsky at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 30 21:34:12 UTC 2001

 Being an East European Jew myself I was never satisfied with the
traditional version of how EE Jews came to Eastern Europe. There are
too many inconsistencies with the theory that EE Jews came from
Germany, too many to mention. For one, nobody actually saw medieval
German Jews actually arriving in Eastern Europe. My theory is that
Ostrogoths when they lived in Ukraine kidnapped women from Georgia
which is in the Caucasus and had children with them and these
children actually became the East European Jews. When Ostrogoths went
to Italy these "Mulatoes" stayed behind in Eastern Europe. So after
many centuries these German(Yiddish)-speaking people still lived in
Eastern Europe but they didn't look like Germans. Therefore everybody
thought that they were German Jews who came from Germany and this
belief still persists today. This is why EE Jews have their "unique"
faces and speak German(Yiddish) without umlauts like UE and OE.

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/1rrVlB/TM