[gothic-l] I'm not alone after all!!!

Pierre Cardinus pierrecardinus at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 9 16:53:53 UTC 2001

Ok, here we go.  A couple days ago I told you guys
about a song called “Kat in the Back” at
http://www.mp3.com/fingerstyle that I thought was
pretty funky.  Well, I’m not alone.  FingerStyle’s
“Kat in the Back” has risen to #3 in the nationwide
groove genre.  But why wouldn’t it… its funny… its
funky… and its free.  Not to mention that the
production quality is awesome, which is something when
you find out it was put together by 2 guys in their
garage/studio.  Check it out!

http://www.mp3.com/fingerstyle and click on “Kat in
the Back” hi-fi or lo-fi.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/