[gothic-l] Neo-gothic etc..

M. Carver matt at INVISIONSTUDIOSINC.COM
Sat Aug 18 21:01:20 UTC 2001

> on 8/18/01 11:01 AM, Alex Martin at amordicosmos at yahoo.com wrote:
>

> Are there any list members who write,  and perhaps even speak,
> Gothic?  What has become of the Neo-gothic project?
>
> Alex

There are such members, I believe. But these have been "silent" in this
respect. The project was never itself official, yet as long as there is
composition, there is the project. You can exercise your compositional
skills on gutiska (yahoogroups.com). It has been a little sparse there
lately, but the archives would make for interesting reading.

-Matþaius