[gothic-l] Ostrogothae

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Sun Aug 19 20:36:59 UTC 2001

Bertil,
Birger Nerman writes in Sveriges rikes uppkomst. He has a map on page 55
where he puts the "theustes" on the coast north of Öland and "liothida" on
the western coast of Skåne. North of that "bergio" and "hallin" and than
"fervir" near Kungsbacka.
That is Birger Nermans view of it.
Tore