[gothic-l] Gothic Artist needs your vote for Goth

Shamrockin at HOTMAIL.COM Shamrockin at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 31 14:00:25 UTC 2001

A fellow Gothic Artist needs your to help.

As a Vibe finalist I need your vote because without it, "Goth"
cannot become the new color of the black 2002 Pontiac/Vibe.

No registration, no information from you, or sign in required,
& only a second to cast a vote.

Bring Gothic into car history! Vote for Goth when you get to black
http://www.pontiac.com/cgi-bin/vibe_contest.cgi?source=vibelptxt

<A HREF=http://www.pontiac.com/cgi-bin/vibe_contest.cgi?
source=vibelptxt>Vote
for GOTH in the black category</A>

Please pass this on - voting concludes September 27th -
and with your help Goth will be a winner by Halloween(my birthday).

Thanks for any support you can give.

Goth is a color...
\/RB\/

Win a Marvel vs. CapCom 2 Arcade System!
Click Here to Enter...
http://us.click.yahoo.com/g9XZmB/o58CAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM