[gothic-l] The Hunt for Odin

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Mon Dec 3 16:13:11 UTC 2001

Well, Einar, to be honest I don't know
about "Jakten paa Odin" but as most
books by the famous and original
Dr. Heyerdahl have been published
also in English, I think this one is to
come pretty soon. Maybe already next
year.

Keep up the good fight

Bertil

This is very interesting. But I feel that a mistake was done by not
publishing the book in English.
 Do you think it will be published in English in the near future.?

 Einar Pálsson did this mistake too. Mostly everything he published
was published in Icelandic. Great mistake.
I have the opinion that scholars in Scandinavia when publishing works
that are sure to be of interest for people outside their native
country, then they should publish in English.