[gothic-l] Re: Names of Heruls-Procop.-Cameron-DNA R.-Barði-Einar P.

einarbirg einarbirg at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 5 16:18:42 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., "faltin2001" <dirk at s...> wrote:
> --- In gothic-l at y..., "einarbirg" <einarbirg at y...> wrote:
> > --- In gothic-l at y..., "faltin2001" <dirk at s...> wrote:
> > >

> > > That is would be very worring indeed. I just hear a speech at
the
> > BM,
> > > were one historian pointed to the many things that the Vikings
in
> > > Icleand learned from the Celts (including such basic skills
like
> > > pottery making).
> >
> >    Einar; That is interesting. What is BM.? And what is the
> > nationality of that historian?
>

> Sorry, the BM is the British Museum. She was British, but for
serious
> scholars that does not matter a bit.

    Einar; Hæ Dirk.

 This is very interesting. This historian pointed to many things the
Vikings in Iceland learned from the Celts. What other
things?

Bless,bless. Einar.

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.