[gothic-l] Re: Ingemar- compare this to Your Ring-name map

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Wed Dec 19 16:22:43 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., "fericzobor" <czobor at c...> wrote:
> Very interesting, I live in Rumania but knew only about one
Germanic
> runic inscription found in this country (that of Pietroasa). What
> could be the other one?
>
> Francisc

Hi Francisc,

according to the Runeprojekt of Kiel University the second runic
inscription from Rumania is on a spindle whorl.

You can access the details under the following link:

http://www.runenprojekt.uni-kiel.de/abfragen/standard/default.htm

cheers,
Dirk