[gothic-l] Gothic connections

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Sat Dec 29 06:10:50 UTC 2001

You can order it from the University of Uppsala

www.arkeologi.uu.se/publications/opia/gothicabstract.htm

A small tip if you want to find this: go to      www.google.com
In this case write "Gothic connections" and you will find the sajt straight
away.

Tore

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!