[gothic-l] Re: Fashion Problems

hakan36 at SPRAY.SE hakan36 at SPRAY.SE
Tue Feb 13 23:32:21 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., "Rockafeller" <gothsouls at g...> wrote:

I have to admit that I haven´t encountered your problems with your
clothing-style. My first advice is to get a letter of safe-conduct
from your nearest consul, maybe it will cost you a lousy solidus or
two, but is good way to get rid of troublesome avars and alans. But I
have to warn you to get close to the sarmatian and hunnic guards.
Their laminated bows can hurt you from a 50 m distance. Good luck
with your future clothing-style.

Håkan

> Hello..
> This is my first post here and i wanna ask you something...
>
> I'm a brazilian goth and i have a lot of problems due to my
fashion..... what i wear... black boots, black shirt, trenchcoat,
black jeans pants and a necklace....

> Everybody starres at me when i'm walking on the street and some of
them (usually punks) might mess around with me a lil.... what i wanna
know is..

> Does anyone have the same problem I do?
>

> Thx
> Rockafeller