[gothic-l] Goterkaellan

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE
Wed Jan 3 13:02:35 UTC 2001

Hello folks,

I have read the list from time to time and seen some very shrewd
interpretations of my book Goterkaellan-The Well Spring of the Goths. I
judge it nessecary to submit an English summary to straighten things up.
I am hoping to find an English and a German publisher as well but till
now I have been busy producing enough books in Swedish. The first
edition is already sold out and recently the  second edition is out for
sale. It is revised containing both a German and an English summary and
my examination of Nordic and Continental Ringnames has been adjusted to
the last results in a summary but the full examination is published in
Migracijske Teme 1-2, Zagreb 2000.

The book contains 444 numbered pages plus foreword et c, has soft cover
and is in B5 format (17,6 x 25 cm). The attached file contains the
summary and a picture of the cover.

Those interested in buying the book cheeper than in the bookstore may
contact me directly via mail.

I will probably not have time to perform a regular debate just now but I
follow the list when I can.

Kindly
Ingemar Nordgren, Ph.D.
Sjögrässtigen 15