[gothic-l] Surviving Ostrogoths?

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Fri Jan 26 06:57:57 UTC 2001

Ingemar,
I have thought of this. However they were beaten and probably tired of
fighting.
Familiy is not always the closest.
There is quite a lot published on the Visigothic history and I have not
found any mentioning that the departing Ostrogoths should have moved to
Spain
Tore