[gothic-l] Digest Number 199

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE
Sat Jan 27 01:16:01 UTC 2001

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for the literature tips. I wait with great interest to be able
to see your  article. I have not worked very much with that question but
with the earlier time mostly. I know there was quite a lot of
intermarriage and hence some of the Ostrogoths ought to have joined the
Visigoths. I am convinced many went with Justinian and I also am aware
of that the majority were integrated in the Italian and Lombardic
society, but still a number must have joined the Visigoths. It should be
interesting indeed to see what you have written. Please tell me when the
article is out on the market and how to get it.

Kindly
Ingemar