[gothic-l] Sources on the Goths II

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Fri Jul 6 20:50:21 UTC 2001

Bertil,
I can recommend Hachmanns book.

On the other hand forget about Hermodsson. I have met him. He is a retired
professor in the German language and has written this book outside his
area. He does not command the subject of the Goths.
Tore