[gothic-l] Choice of Pritsak, Nordgren, Wolfram, and Hermodsson

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Sun Jul 8 08:08:38 UTC 2001

Oh, Keth, I see "high grade books", not group of
people.

Yes, after having had a a few hints on Hachmann, but
no real bio information, I think I can safely stay with
my recommendation of Professor Pritsa, Professor
Wolfram, and for the Scandinavian connection
Dr. Ingemar Nordgren, whose book _Goterkaellan_
I hope will soon be published in English. Professor
Hermodsson is a good introduction in Swedish,
but Wolfram is available in English for those not
reading English.

Gothically

Bertil