[gothic-l] Re: Old Gutnish

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Fri Jul 13 09:28:08 UTC 2001

Hi Dirk,

Thank you very much, indeed!
I feel very honoured hearing that such an academic authority like
Prof. Bo Ralph has confirmed my humble and very unprofessional
analysis!
(you see, since I'm not a professional linguist, I feel very
comfortable if some authority in the field confirms the correctness of
my findings).

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at y..., dirk at s... wrote:
> Hi Francisc,
>
> I have no reason to doubt your linguistic analysis. As I have no
> knowledge of linguistics myself I simply asked the expert, Prof. Bo
> Ralph of Goeteburg University. He confirmed your findings. He said:
> "However, Gutnish is not too different from other varieties of
Nordic