[gothic-l] Re: Odin / Religions (Was: Illerup)

Troels Brandt trbrandt at POST9.TELE.DK
Wed Jul 18 20:28:04 UTC 2001

Hi Tore

I have never denied that you wrote about Odin, Svear and Heruls
before I did - if that is your problem. But first of all I asked not
to involve the Heruls (the topic of your book) specificly in a
fundamental discussion about the expansion of the Wothan cult and
secondly there are two important exceptions: This is not the origin
of Svear (which is your claim and title) and I stressed, that what I
wrote to Dirk was not a proof but a possible explanation.

Troels