[gothic-l] Re: New member! Carl-Johan

Troels Brandt trbrandt at POST9.TELE.DK
Wed Jul 25 23:29:37 UTC 2001

Hi Carl-Johan

Welcome to the Gothic-list. I am sure many members of this list will
discuss your ideas with you.

However I am afraid we will be unpopular discussing eagerly the
example you mentioned, as this crowdy list is dedicated to Gothic
language, history and religion - including related Eastgermanic
tribes. I am sure the discussions of your ideas will be off topic
most of the time as the Gauts were not involved in your description.

For the same reason a new list was started last year covering all
Germanic tribes, and most of the members at Gothic-list interested in
your problems are also members there. The listname at Yahoo is
Germanic-L.

When you show up there I have some comments regarding your theories.
Living at Sealand I will follow the traditions of the lists and
support all claims making Sealand the heartland of Scandinavia and
the origin of all Scandinavians, but you must be prepared to defend
your claims both from a historical and archaeological point of view.

Best regards
Troels

--- In gothic-l at y..., Carl-Johan Swärdenheim <swaerdenheim at y...>

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM