[gothic-l] Re: Ulfilas Source Material

czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Sun Jun 3 08:26:57 UTC 2001

Hello Terry,

Unfortunately I can not help you, because incidentally my information
about Wulfila comes mainly from the same sources as yours: Wulfila
Project website, Catholic Encyclopedia website, Jordanes' "Getica".
I have also some other sources, but they are much poorer than those
above mentioned.

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at y..., twvinson at h... wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I am interested in resources that can give me a picture of Ulfilas,
> his life and times; both on the net and not.
>
> Jordanes is proving helpful and I have read the Catholic
Encyclopedia