[gothic-l] Interested party

bhall at KOLEYJESSEN.COM bhall at KOLEYJESSEN.COM
Mon Jun 11 19:07:06 UTC 2001

I write this to say hello and to introduce myself. My name is william
but I prefer Bill, I have done studying on different germanic tribes
for a while now, but have not really taken the time necessary to get
in depth research. I came across this sight and decided to read a
little bit into what this sight had to offer as far as information
on the three different gothic tribes. I am interested both from an
historical and scriptural aspects. I will watch the different
postings and would really enjoy as much information as I can get.
Thank you for this opportunity to learn and I only hope that maybe I
can be of some benefit also.