[gothic-l] Re: The Goths, Gutland (Gutones) and the Guta Saga

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Wed Jun 13 08:18:00 UTC 2001

Anders,
 What is your problem? I don't know what your position at the University of
Stockholm is.
However do you not read what the earlier professors in Nordic languages in
Stockholm and Uppsala have written. They were no fools. I have earlier
quoted professor Elias Wessén.

The Professor in Nordic languages at the University of Stockholm Ingemar
Olsson (he passed away earlier this year) I consider a good linguist. He
was a good friend of mine and I got much help from him with litterature
references in my research of the Gotlandic history.

Tore