[gothic-l] Re: Danparstadir - Reidgotaland

F. Ximeneiks - (F. E. Ximenez) jimenezf at ALPHA.MONTCLAIR.EDU
Fri Jun 29 06:36:47 UTC 2001

Thanks Troels,
Sorry for being off topic but I was rather perplexed on the
Mussorgsky/Ravel question. All the years I've spent listening to
classical and I never noticed. ...
Live and learn,

Frith,
F.X.