[gothic-l] Re: Sarmatians and Goths in Poland

Xoxana at WEBTV.NET Xoxana at WEBTV.NET
Wed Mar 7 14:39:42 UTC 2001

      Stalin came from the South Ossetian Autonomous Republic of
Georgia. Some people say he was an ethnic Ossetian. The name Djugashvili
is Georgian, though, at least the -vili part.
     You can't distinguish language from race.  The ancient Alans were
yellow-haired and spoke an Iranian dialect.  The Ossetian language is
descended from the Alan language.
The racial type of the ancient Alans has largely been destroyed by
mixture with other types such as Turks and Mongols.
     It is irrational to use a political or ad hominem argument to make
a scholarly point.
I have presented evidence that the ancient Iranians were of the northern
European type.  You don't have any evidence at all on the subject.
Name-calling is not evidence.  Political diatribes are not logical.
      I have more evidence of studies of the skulls of ancient Iranians,
but I don't think you are interested in facts.
http://www.delphi.com/indoeuropean

http://community.webtv.net/Xoxana/AMAZINGNEW
http://community.webtv.net/Xoxana/RamesesTheGreata