[gothic-l] Re: Sarmatians and Goths

dirk at SMRA.CO.UK dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Wed Mar 14 15:31:25 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Well, I think you were warned a couple of times
> on that list too.
>
> Certainly I am discussing Gothic matters on this
> Gothic list. How about you?
>
> Gothically
>
> Bertil

Bertil,

No, I have never been warned and threatened with expulsion as you
have on the Germanic list.

All I ask is for you to consider the reasons for those
warnings and refrain from personal insults as the one issued by you
in the earlier message and than we can return to a fruitful debate of
Gothic matters.

Dirk

Dr. Dirk Faltin

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r_1oCB/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM