[gothic-l] Similarities

kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 14 18:15:25 UTC 2001

Hello, friends.
I was wondering if there's any relation between the gothic period of
the 13th century, with the goths...I've ever have this doubt... also
I've found some similarities in the architecture; compare this
beautiful visigothic castle with the later gothic architecture and
you'll find some similarities. See the pointed estructures.

http://dogaru.com/places/visigo~1.jpg

Well, hope you can help me, and hope you like the photo.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM