[gothic-l] Outlaw

Pierre Cardinus pierrecardinus at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 26 20:37:52 UTC 2001

Something unusual - I found a song that is very unique
called Outlaw.  I haven't heard anything quite like it
before.  The lyrics are incredible and I really
enjoyed the music.  Its by a local group here called
FingerStyle.  I've heard that it consists of only two
guys and was recorded in a studio in one of their
homes.  Anyway, it's definitely worth a listen (and
it's free).  http://www.mp3.com/fingerstyle

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM