[gothic-l] Re: Outlaw

Pierre Cardinus pierrecardinus at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 27 00:32:32 UTC 2001

I liked it...  Got a smooth dark sound to it... That
bridge sure was cool...  with the echoed guitar...
sorry you didn't like it.

--- kaoru666 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Well... and what does that have to do with goths.
> You're in the wrong
> list brother...
>
> --- In gothic-l at y..., Pierre Cardinus
> <pierrecardinus at y...> wrote:
> > Something unusual - I found a song that is very
> unique
> > called Outlaw.  I haven't heard anything quite
> like it
> > before.  The lyrics are incredible and I really
> > enjoyed the music.  Its by a local group here
> called
> > FingerStyle.  I've heard that it consists of only
> two
> > guys and was recorded in a studio in one of their
> > homes.  Anyway, it's definitely worth a listen
> (and
> > it's free).  http://www.mp3.com/fingerstyle

> > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM