[gothic-l] Goth identification

thistle at CYBERPC.COM thistle at CYBERPC.COM
Thu May 3 16:28:48 UTC 2001

Hi Folks,
I am descended from the Hessens of Kreis Zeigenhain, Hesse-Kassel,
Germany.  As with most Americans, I am not an overly familiar with
East European history and wonder whether I am on the right list?  In
my reading, it appears that the Hessens descend from a tribe led by a
leader called "Catti."  If this discussion applies to my ancestors, I
would appreciate being allowed to lurk.  If not, I will unsubscribe.
Thank you very much for your advice on this matter.
Nancy