[gothic-l] Snorri, Heruls, and Goths

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Thu Dec 19 01:30:42 UTC 2002

Very interesting,

I met this elderly gentleman Turgay Tüfekcioglu two months ago at the
Historical museum in Stockholm.

He made a very great impression on me. He is very knowledgeable on
"runic" signs.
In his language he reads from right to left.

When I met him he was sitting at the "Kylver" stone and had no
problem to read it.
He is presently writing a book about the old Scandinavian rune
inscriptions which he is reading in his own ancient language.

Tore