[gothic-l] Re: Geats and Goths

hrafnsnest hrafn at GVTC.COM
Wed Feb 6 23:41:10 UTC 2002

Heilsa Tore!

> Do you know where this book can be found?
<<<<I picked up the book years ago in North Carolina at a used book
store.  I think it is her dissertation, copyright 1967 by the Regents
of the University of Wisconsin.  If so, a copy may be obtained
through the U. of Michigan Dissertation Services---http://www.umi.com
 or 1-800-521-0600 (US).  Also, the Library of Congress Catalog # 66-
13802. That's as much as I know, it is a great book that covers the
ethnographic spectrum of the ancient realm.
By the way, where are you hailing from?
<<<No, but I'll look into it.
> Have you read Gad Rausings article about how he sailed in the
> footsteps of Beowulf?
> http://w1.855.telia.com/~u85528681/Gothic_l/beowulf_/default.htm

> >Ves Heil!
> >Odhvaknir