[gothic-l] Eruli in the West

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Feb 14 09:16:45 UTC 2002

Maybe we should initially differ between Soesdala I and Soesdala II.
There is a timespan between these two. Most of the object had been
deliberately destroyed in a violen way.

My feeling is that these and other finds (there are Fulltofta
and Vennebo as well, have a hunnic relation). But you are
providing no details a the supposed Bavarian connection?

Bertil Haggman