[gothic-l] Re: Eruli in the West and in Scandinavia

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Thu Feb 14 14:58:51 UTC 2002

--- In gothic-l at y..., "Bertil Haggman" <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> No, I think you have misunderstood the text of
> Marvin Taylor. I haven't seen anything
> on "unable to prove an Eruli influence in Scandinavia".

That is because the text is in German and German is not your native
language. Not surprising that you got things confused.

> Maybe you should ask Taylor himself?

I don't need to, because as German I understand German perfectly well
and have no problem reading his text. Perhaps it is you who should
ask Taylor?;-)