[gothic-l] Przeworsk and Gothic Archaeology

george knysh gknysh at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 21 14:49:27 UTC 2002

--- faltin2001 <dirk at smra.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello George,
>
> I had a look at K. Godlowski's study of the
> Przeworsk culture
> called 'Die Przeworsk-Kultur' in 'Beitraege zum
> Verstaendnis der
> Germania des Tacitus', part II, pp. 9-91.

Hello Dirk,
Thank you ever so much for your summary of Godlowski.
I'll comment on it a little later. I've just been in
touch with Kokowski who promised to send me his 1999
study on Przeworsk (BTW I occasionally use Psheworsk
for arbitrary phonetic reasons. That's how it's
pronounced in Polish, though the original name is
Perevores'k (Old Ukrainian)).===I'll report on this
when available. See you later.********