[gothic-l] Two Peoples

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Tue Jan 8 08:42:45 UTC 2002

Oskar,

Maybe it eluded maybe but did you
present yourself on the list. Don't
personally anything about your
background.

Professor Lars Hermodssons book _Goterna -
ett krigarfolk och dess bibel_ was published
bu Atlantis Publishing Company in Stockholm
in 1993. If you have any contacts in Sweden
I am sure you can find it in book shops. In case
it is sold out try the publishing company (I guess
you can find it via search engines). Otherwise
try Kungliga Biblioteket to borrow it.

Neither Wolfram nor Heather have produced
any final evidence on the ethnogenesis of the
Goths in northern Poland.

Gothically

Bertil

> I don't know if that question was meant to hurt me or a
> serious remark, but please rest assured that I can handle
> my native language enough to read this book - which
> I on the other hand never saw anywhere!
> Any ideas where I could find it?

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search