[gothic-l] Recommendation

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Jan 24 14:08:43 UTC 2002

Indeed thank you for your views on Heather. It is not
my intention to belittle Heather, little book or not, only
to point out that research is continuing, both on formation
of the Goths in Scandinavia and elsewhere and that it is
not enough only to throw around names to impress.

Bertil Haggman

Heather, The Goths, was published 1996. As you persistently keep
on calling this "Heather's little book", I assure you you have no
reason to belittle it or its author. The series it was published in is
not a popular series. All the authors of this series, The Peoples of
Europe, are renowned people, the books are all equipped with
annotations, a bibliography and a register. You may have heard of
E.A.Thompson, Neil Christie, Malcolm Todd and Roger Collins, to
name some of them. And, as I already said, this "little book" has
got 378 pages in hard cover.

Access Your PC from Anywhere
It's Easy. It's Fast. - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AxtVhB/6XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM