[gothic-l] Geats and Goths

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Wed Jan 30 10:21:25 UTC 2002

Hi!
Do you know where this book can be found?
I have looked on the web without result.

Have you read Gad Rausings article about how he sailed in the
footsteps of Beowulf?
http://w1.855.telia.com/~u85528681/Gothic_l/beowulf_/default.htm

Tore